Team Biden Wants to Redefine Sex. Here’s How You Can Stop It.
The Biden administration is playing games with the definitions of sex and gender.
President Joe Biden has proposed changing the definition of the word “sex” in Title IX, a portion of the Education Amendments of 1972 that prevents discrimination on the basis of sex within public education. Biden would redefine sex to include gender identity and sexual orientation.
Under that proposed change, men who identify as women would be permitted to use women’s restrooms and locker rooms at school and participate on women’s sports teams.
Fortunately, Americans have an opportunity to voice support or opposition to the proposed change. Individuals and organizations have until Sept. 12 to send a comment to the Federal Register explaining their position.
The Department of Education is required to review and respond to every comment. So far, about 350,000 comments have been submitted.
The rule change to Title IX will be delayed, or possibly halted, depending upon the number of public comments, Sarah Parshall Perry, a senior legal fellow at The Heritage Foundation, says. (The Daily Signal is Heritage’s multimedia news organization.)
Click here to learn more about leaving a comment on the Biden administration’s rule change and to see helpful templates.
On today’s edition of “Problematic Women,” we discuss what redefining sex within Title IX would mean for girls and women across the country. Also on today’s show, we break down Biden’s recent speech in Philadelphia. Plus, football is back. We tell you what you need to know. And as always, we’ll crown our Problematic Woman of the Week.
Listen to the podcast below.
The post Team Biden Wants to Redefine Sex. Here’s How You Can Stop It. appeared first on The Daily Signal.
- The Daily Signal
- The Daily Signal is a guest author for NRN. They deliver investigative and feature reporting and the most important political news and commentary. The team is committed to truth and unmatched in knowledge of Washington’s politics and policy debates. They tell these stories in formats that respect your time and intelligence.
- Meze Audio’s Epoque Fuses Art and High-End Audio Technology December 8, 2022
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Shares Idea Of Drawing Black Men To Church By ‘Raising Cannabis’ December 8, 2022
- Meghan Markle Planned To Have A ‘Single Girl Summer’ Before Meeting Prince Harry December 8, 2022
- Campfire Audio’s Orbit True Wireless Earphones Promise A New Aural Adventure December 8, 2022
- Two Women Sue Apple After Exes Used AirTags To Track Them December 8, 2022