Ted Baker leads four retail openings at Merry Hill
Sovereign Centros has announced a series of openings at Merry Hill, one of the top 10 retail and leisure destinations in the UK. Four brands have launched a total of 8,740 sq ft of retail space, further diversifying the large array of shopping options available to Merry Hill visitors.
- Located on Merry Hill’s upper level, Ted Baker’s newly opened 2,500 sq ft store stocks its signature collections of womenswear and menswear, including a unique range of iconic prints and styles. Also on offer is the brand’s comprehensive range of footwear and accessories, featuring the latest new season edits as well as trademark favourites.
- Ted Baker is joined by Paperchase, which has opened a 2,350 sq ft space on the lower mall opposite Waterstones. The leading UK retailer stocks its classic range of products, including cards, gifts, notebooks, and other stationery supplies, all playfully crafted in Paperchase’s design-led style.
- West Midlands-based fashion retailer, Faayds, also joins the line-up, in a 2,660 sq ft space on Merry Hill’s upper level, offering its selection of womenswear, menswear, and accessories.
- Completing the cohort of retail openings is Claire’s Accessories, having relocated into an upsized 1,230 sq ft unit on the lower mall adjacent to Ernest Jones. The new space stocks the global brand’s full range of jewellery, hair accessories, gifts and school supplies.
Alistair Winning, Asset Manager at Sovereign Centros, commented: “Introducing premium brand Ted Baker to Merry Hill adds to the emerging aspirational retailer hub on the destination’s upper level. Paperchase, Faayds, and Claire’s Accessories also contribute to the diversity of retail on offer here; evidence that there is truly something for everyone at this all-encompassing West Midlands destination.”
JLL and Time Retail Partners represent Merry Hill.
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023
- ‘I Am Not A Socialist’: Maxine Waters Spars With Chip Roy During Rules Committee Hearing February 1, 2023
- Obesity Linked To Azheimer’s-Like Changes In Brain February 1, 2023