Tessuti sets designer sights on Northern Ireland flagship at Victoria Square – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
Victoria Square, a leisure and retail destination positioned in the heart of Belfast, has announced the signing of Tessuti for its Northern Ireland debut at the scheme.
Tessuti, the modern premium fashion store which is part of the JD Sports Group, has signed for a 12,900 sq ft store in Victoria Square. It will be moving into a prime location at the William Street entrance to the scheme. The new regional flagship store is set to open in quarter four of this year.
Tessuti will be stocked with designer collections from an iconic brand mix across menswear, womenswear and childrenswear and will incorporate the new signature interior which will provide Belfast consumers with a curated and luxuriant shopping experience.
Commenting on the debut signing, Russell Banham, UK Head at Commerz Real, said: “Tessuti has moved from strength to strength and has a real vision for physical retail. We are pleased that they have selected our scheme to house its first Northern Ireland store and it speaks volumes about our reputation as the leading retail destination in Belfast. Tessuti selecting Victoria Square underlines our successful strategy of securing new tenants to the market and being at the forefront of a brand’s regional growth.”
Chris Rowan, Director of Brand & Customer Connection at Tessuti added: “We are incredibly excited to be expanding our presence in Northern Ireland. Victoria Square is the perfect location to kickstart this growth – positioned in the centre of Belfast with a prominent store frontage by the entrance, there is no doubt that this is a solid move for us as a brand. We are looking forward to sharing our exclusive selection of premium fashion brands to local consumers in Belfast.”
Lambert Smith Hampton and Savills are joint agents for Victoria Square. Victoria Square is managed by the Lambert Smith Hampton’s Belfast office. Harrods Estates acted for Tessuti.
- Shaunie Henderson Shares How Ex-Husband Shaq Scored A ‘Courtesy’ Wedding Invite Although She’s ‘Tired’ Of Talking About Him November 28, 2022
- Hunter Shot Dead By His Dog In Freak Accident While Hunting November 28, 2022
- Savannah Chrisley Says She May Assume Custody Of Younger Siblings While Parents Todd And Julie Serve Prison Sentences November 28, 2022
- Will Smith Reflects On How Oscars Controversy May Impact ‘Emancipation’ Turnout November 28, 2022
- Nia Long Thankful For ‘New Spaces’ Months After Fiancé Cheated November 28, 2022