- Wow! Momo becomes first Indian QSR Chain to launch in Metaverse
- It has opened all 3 brands: Wow! Momo, Wow! China and Wow! Chicken on the metavers
- The Outlets have been launched in the FESTIVEMVERSE – curated to celebrate all the festivals of the country round the year
Wow! Momo Foods that operates with 3 Brands; Wow! Momo, Wow! China and Wow! Chicken, has launched its 3 outlets in the metaverse. The Brands are on a new Metaverse Platform called FESTEMVERSE – That curates Festivals of India across the year.
Launched in August 2008, the multi-billion-rupee QSR chain currently has over 490 outlets in 23 Indian cities; aims to enter over 100 cities soon. The launch of the Wow! Momo, Wow! China and Wow! Chicken brands on metaverse; is first-of-its-kind in the Indian QSR space.
Commenting on the announcement, Sagar Daryani, CEO & Co-Founder, Wow! Momo Foods, said “Its imperative to stay relevant and stay up to speed today; Metaverse is an investment for the future; whilst we are launch partners for FESTEMVERSE today; our aim is to grow this and at the same time also be part of all the popular metaverse platforms.”.
Last month, Wow! Momo had raised INR 125 Crores at a staggering valuation of INR 2125 Crores. Wow! Momo has been successful in creating a category and convert a small road-side snack into a formidable national brand across the country; similarly with Wow! China its redefining Desi Chinese taking it to the Pan-India audience and the recently launched Wow! Chicken aims at Indianizing fried & grilled chicken in the country. The company plans to take this brand across all major metros and Tier-1 and Tier 2s cities over the next 24 months. Also the ready to eat momo launched earlier has gone through a rechristening in terms of production technology & refreshed packaging! Soon to be available across all leading grocery chains and ecom platforms in the coming quarter.
- Paytm Payments Services Ltd to Resubmit Application for Authorization to provide Payment Aggregator Services November 26, 2022
- MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar Inaugurates Digital India Startup Hub at STPI, Davanagere in Karnataka November 26, 2022
- How to Choose the Right Slot Games for Maximum Fun November 26, 2022
- Amazon Shutting Down Its Edtech Offering in India Operations from Aug 2023 November 26, 2022
- Black Friday Headphone Deals: Up to 63% Off Sennheiser Headphones and Earbuds November 26, 2022