The Estée Lauder Companies 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders to Be Held on November 18, 2022
Business Wire India
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE: EL) will hold its 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders virtually on Friday, November 18, 2022 beginning at 10:00 a.m. (ET). Those wishing to access the webcast can visit www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/EL2022.
For further information on the meeting, The Estée Lauder Companies’ proxy statement materials and other information are available at www.elcompanies.com/investors. Following the annual meeting, a webcast of the meeting will be available for replay on www.elcompanies.com/investors.
About The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers, marketers and sellers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Lab Series, Origins, M·A·C, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Darphin Paris, TOM FORD BEAUTY, Smashbox, AERIN Beauty, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, KILIAN PARIS, Too Faced, Dr.Jart+, and the DECIEM family of brands, including The Ordinary and NIOD.
- Pretty Vee Reveals What Attracted Her To Rick Ross December 9, 2022
- Amber Riley Says ‘Glee’ Costar Lea Michele ‘Would Probably Say She Doesn’t See Race’ December 9, 2022
- Officer Who Kneeled On George Floyd’s Back Sentenced December 9, 2022
- Cambridge Audio Alva TT V2 Turntable: Video Review December 9, 2022
- Terrence Howard Says He’s Given His ‘Very Best’ As An Actor And Shares Final Decision To Retire Terrence Howard Shares Final Decision To Retire December 9, 2022