The Moral Idiocy of Gun Control
Madeline Shade, 10 months ago 1 min read 176
Posted On June 5, 2022
This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
Is it more moral to own a gun or to pay someone else to do it for you? Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism. I was chatting with a horrified Swedish visitor who described a visit to […]
This article by Robert Spencer originally appeared on JihadWatch.org and is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.
- Guest Contributor
- Guest author for NRN.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023