The Original Factory Shop launches ‘TOFS Club+’ App – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
Provides customers with exclusive member only savings, rewards and gift opportunities
The Original Factory Shop launches its first ever new mobile loyalty app, which is packed with exclusive member only savings, great rewards, and regular opportunities to win gifts across its 181 stores in the heart of local communities.
The launch of the new loyalty app will put The Original Factory Shop in the pocket of customers and help make shopping more affordable than ever. Those who sign up to the app will automatically become a TOFS Club+ member and unlock exclusive deals, savings, and rewards available when they shop and scan their TOFS Club+ App at the till point in store.
The new loyalty app is a major upgrade to their current loyalty programme, ‘The Club’, which first launched in 2016. As a discount retailer The Original Factory Shop aims to support local communities by providing a great range of products at unbeatable value, and with value being more important than ever the new app is built to help local customers and existing members get more of what they love for less, meaning more savings and more rewards.
Those who sign up will receive a Club number which will be available on the app account, allowing for member savings to come through automatically when the app is scanned.
Signing up to the app means customers will be able to unlock a variety of benefits, including:
- Club+ Savings – offering extra and exclusive member only savings on selected products, which will activate automatically when the app loyalty card is scanned in-store
- Badgification – a £5 voucher that customers can redeem in-store after collecting a series of badges. The Original Factory Shop will also provide a series of seasonal ‘bonus badges’ to collect throughout the year
- Scratch & Win – a digital scratch & win card that is activated on the app after every in-store shop, in which customers can win £250 to spend in-store and other gifts
Current members who have an existing loyalty card will be able to download and register to the TOFS Club+ App or continue using their loyalty card in stores. New members will have to sign up to the TOFS Club+ App.
Once signed up, customers will be presented with a main hub page, which will showcase the latest exclusive member prices, provide access to their latest rewards, as well as handy information on the latest products in-store and updates on the recent charity work performed by The Original Factory Shop.
Customers will also be able to accessorise their profile page where they can select their two favourite stores and product categories.
The Original Factory Shop have been an ever-present name on the high-street since first opening in 1969, and whilst they are a national business, their 180 stores across the UK are run by local people, partnered with local charities, to support local people at the heart of the community.
Phil Briggs, Managing Director for The Original Factory Shop, comments “TOFS Club+ will be a vital part of how we communicate with our community. While we already provide big savings on big brands, the launch of TOFS Club+ means we can offer even more savings and discounts to our most loyal customers. Our two million plus members can feel confident that every time they shop with us, they will be rewarded, from exclusive discounts to winning great prizes. We want to be here for everyone in our local communities.”
- ‘I Am Not A Socialist’: Maxine Waters Spars With Chip Roy During Rules Committee Hearing February 1, 2023
- Obesity Linked To Azheimer’s-Like Changes In Brain February 1, 2023
- Secret Service Arrests Man Near Capitol Building For Allegedly Impersonating A Police Officer, Carrying Knives January 31, 2023
- Falcons Updated Outlook: Ryan Nielsen Hired as DC January 31, 2023
- Obesity Linked To Azheimer’s-Like Changes In Brain January 31, 2023