The Perfume Shop reveals strongest ever Father’s Day sales – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
Over 210,000 bottles sold in the run up to 19thJune
This Father’s Day saw The Perfume Shop’s strongest ever sales, as more customers than ever before treated their father figure to a new fragrance. In the two weeks leading up to Father’s Day this week, the retailer sold over 119,000, bottles of men’s fragrances, an increase of +5% on 2019’s sales.
In store and online retail sales were boosted +24% during the month leading up to Father’s Day compared to the same period in 2019 with clear favourites including the ever-popular Dior Sauvage, Armani Code, Bleu de Chanel and Boss Bottled Marine, which were predicted to be bestsellers by The Perfume Shop’s experts back in April. The Perfume Shop’s Celebrity Brand Ambassador AJ Odudu also shared her top picks for Father’s Day with fans last week, revealing her Dad opened an engraved bottle of Tom Ford Noir Extreme on the big day.
With in-store and online services able to add a personal touch to presents as well, June has seen over 1,700 bottles engraved and 23,000 personalised ribbons sold during the first two weeks of June.
Andrea Rickard, The Perfume Shop’s Trading Director, comments; “Father’s Day is one of our customers’ favourite times of year for gifting and this year’s sales proved fragrance is as popular a gift as ever! It’s been a year of exciting new launches and as well as the classics it’s great to see customers snapping up some new scents.”
*Figures are tracked vs 2019 to reflect store closures during the same period of 2021.
- Keke Palmer Announces Her Pregnancy On ‘Saturday Night Live’ December 4, 2022
- Maersk-IBM Joint Blockchain Venture TradeLens is Shutting Down December 4, 2022
- Bert’s December Dividend Stock Watch List: 3 Stocks to Buy! December 4, 2022
- Competitive Exam Preparation Portal – Civil Service Aspirants Launched in India December 4, 2022
- Patrick Mahomes Ranks Top 5 NFL Quarterbacks Ever December 4, 2022