The Shade Room has launched its own e-commerce space to incubate Black-owned brands!
Since 2014, The Shade Room has prioritized the Black community, Black businesses, and Black culture by sharing Black-centered entertainment and showcasing brands that align with our audience of over 41 Million Roommates across platforms. TSR amplifies the Black stories and brands that would have otherwise fallen through the cracks of the internet.
In alignment with the brand ethos, TSR has partnered with Flourysh to provide a permanent marketplace for showcasing Black businesses. TSR SHOP, our new e-commerce platform powered by Flourysh, is a community-driven marketplace by Black-owned companies. TSR SHOP will connect The Shade Room’s dedicated audience with Black-owned and roommate-built brands across food and beverage, beauty, apparel, accessories, and home. The shop is accessible on the homepage of The Shade Room’s website.
TSR SHOP—Who Better To Tell The Story Than Us?
The marketplace brings forth the stories behind Black CEOs and brands that otherwise don’t have the platforms to reach their community, including businesses like Kahawa1893, Trade Street Jam Co., Abeille Creations by Artist Melissa Mitchell, Dungeon Forward, and more. These and over 20 more brands will be available on TSR SHOP on September 1.
Angelica “Angie” Nwandu, the founder and CEO of The Shade Room, initially launched the brand on Instagram, which has since grown to multi-platforms and one of the most visited media publishing websites on the internet. According to Comscore, the Shade Room is ranked number one of the top 100 social brands. The Shade Room is also number one of the top 25 Instagram brands, and number one of the top 10 media publishing brands.
TSR SHOP’s mission is to be a valuable resource and e-commerce destination for the Roomies and beyond.
- Paint Protection Film Market Size is expected to reach at USD 869 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.7%, Owing to Increasing Application in Marine Industry December 1, 2022
- Best Holiday Speaker Deals: KEF, Klipsch, ELAC December 1, 2022
- Congrats! Shamea Morton To Welcome Baby Using Same Surrogate Who Carried Kandi Burruss’ Daughter Blaze November 30, 2022
- (Exclusive) Yung Joc & Kendra Robinson Step Into TSR As She Clarifies What She Meant About Not Wanting Joc’s Sons To Follow In His Footsteps November 30, 2022
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Size Will Attain USD 52.2 Billion by 2030 growing at 5.4% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Acumen Research and Consulting November 30, 2022