Three Point named ‘Best Family Business’ – A1 Retail Magazine
On Friday 2nd September 2022, Three Point were named ‘Best Family Business’ at the Niche Business Awards 2022.
Hosted by Cross Productions Ltd, The Niche Awards are one of the most popular dates on the Leicestershire business calendar, recognising and awarding some of the hardest working and most successful individuals, businesses, and charities in Leicestershire across several categories.
Winning their first ever business award, Three Point were elated to be crowned ‘Best Family Business’.
Three Point was established in 2002 and has grown into a successful family business employing 15 people, 7 of which are family members. At each operational level, each family member plays a pivotal role in the daily running of the business including directorship, management, operational and hands-on manufacturing.
“We are absolutely thrilled to be named ‘Best Family Business’ at this year’s Niche Business Awards. We’re a small team that we believe greatly benefits from our family ethos and friendships. Not only is this award a great win for the business, but it’s a great win for the team, and we can’t wait to display our trophy proudly in our boardroom” – Adam Gillott, Managing Director.
- Black Friday footfall boost continues across the weekend as UK shoppers seek out bargains November 29, 2022
- WTF is Video Upscaling? – ecoustics.com November 29, 2022
- Klarna data shows consumers shopped early to make Christmas savings November 29, 2022
- size? launches debut concept store at Liverpool ONE November 29, 2022
- CASHe Partners Haptik to Launch Automated Instant Credit Disbursals on WhatsApp November 29, 2022