Tia Mowry Files For Divorce From Cory Hardrict
Say it ain’t so! Another Black couple is calling it quits. According to legal docs from TMZ, Tia Mowry has filed for divorce from her husband of 14 years, Cory Hardrict. Tia filed the papers in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the end. A date of separation wasn’t clear, but the actress is asking a judge for joint physical and legal custody of their two children, 11-year-old Cree and 4-year-old Cairo. The estranged couple tied the knot in 2008. Tia is also asking the judge to terminate the court’s ability to give spousal support to either, noting the couple has a prenup.
It’s unclear how long the estranged couple was having marital issues, but Tia may have dropped a hint earlier today. The actress reposted a message on her Instagram which read, “Letting go can be painful. But it won’t hurt as much holding on to an illusion.”
Over 10,000 Roommates responded to the sad news in disbelief. One commented, “Absolutely not. We are not bout to do this today. I’m going back to bed, and y’all better say sike when I get up.” Another commented, “Tia Mowry filing for divorce was not on my 2022 bingo card. I’m praying for her and her family.”
So far, Tia hasn’t spoken out about the news, but it hasn’t stopped her from posting on social media. The entrepreneur has been busy on her Instagram story sharing positive words. She also reposted a horoscope for today’s date, stating, “You’re going to be celebrating something major soon. Your heart and mind will be at peace. You’ll see it all miraculously work out. Be grateful for it all right now. You are highly blessed already.”
She also tweeted a message about love.
I am love ❤️ I will only choose to see love. I hope you will too.
— Tia Mowry (@TiaMowry) October 4, 2022
Our thoughts are with Tia and Cory at this time.
- Paytm Payments Services Ltd to Resubmit Application for Authorization to provide Payment Aggregator Services November 26, 2022
- MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar Inaugurates Digital India Startup Hub at STPI, Davanagere in Karnataka November 26, 2022
- How to Choose the Right Slot Games for Maximum Fun November 26, 2022
- Amazon Shutting Down Its Edtech Offering in India Operations from Aug 2023 November 26, 2022
- Black Friday Headphone Deals: Up to 63% Off Sennheiser Headphones and Earbuds November 26, 2022