Timbaland And Swizz Beatz Settle $28 Million Lawsuit Against Triller
Cut the check! According to Variety, Swizz Beatz and Timbaland settled their $28 million lawsuit against Triller. If you recall, last month, the super producers alleged that the video-sharing social networking service missed payments following its purchase of Verzuz. Triller clapped back and stated they paid the two “over $50 million in cash and stock.” However, it looks like the drama is behind them.
In a statement, the music moguls said, “Verzuz has always been a platform that is by the artists, for the artists, and with the people. We’re glad to come to an amicable agreement with Triller and continue giving fans the music and community that they’ve come to know and love from the brand.”
Triller’s executive chairman and co-founder Bobby Sarnevesht also said, “VERZUZ and Triller will always be a safe place and outlet for creators and their art. Nothing will change that. Creators started this and will continue building it. This is a victorious moment in the Triller and VERZUZ relationship as we march together toward the public markets.
He added, “Verzuz and Triller will always be a safe place and outlet for creators and their art. Nothing will change that,” said Bobby Sarnevesht, Triller’s executive chairman and co-founder. “Nothing will change that. Creators started this and will continue building it. This is a victorious moment in the Triller and Verzuz relationship as we march together toward the public markets. Stay tuned.”
The Roommates seemed pleased that a settlement was reached and hopped to see Verzuz return. The last big battle was in June. If you recall, many moments happened on stage, starting with Bobby V, Ray J, Pleasure P, and Sammie during the preshow and the main event with Omarion and Mario.
Roommates, what are your thoughts on the settlement?
- JBL Classic Series Loudspeakers Are Now Back In Black: CEDIA 2022 September 29, 2022
- Genrobotic’s Bandicoot Robot Emerged as the Winner of Swachhata Startup Challenge 2022 by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs September 29, 2022
- PnB Rock Killer’s Stepmother Reportedly Charged With Accessory September 29, 2022
- Sonus faber’s ARENA Loudspeakers Unleash Ci-Fi: CEDIA 2022 September 29, 2022
- NBA YoungBoy & Jazlyn Mychelle Welcome His 10th Child (Photo) September 29, 2022