Timbaland, Pusha T, And More Attend! ‘Earn Your Leisure’ Takes Over Art Basel
Art Basel touched down in Miami this past weekend and the hosts of Earn Your Leisure were sure to leave their mark on the event. During the full-day experience, Troy Millings and Rashad Bilal unveiled Earn Your Masters, a panel event “all about money and music.”
The initiative comes in partnership with Ally and UnitedMasters, a music and creator platform that assists artists with promotion, brand deals, and other services. In addition, artists are able to retain ownership over their intellectual property.
The Earn Your Masters panel was put together to educate Art Basel attendees about financial literacy and the creator economy. The effort is also assisted by digital bank, Ally Financial. In addition to EYL and UnitedMasters, Ally believes it is so important to educate the next generation of creators and people who are traditionally underserved by financial institutions.
“This activation is what we hope to be the first of many moments where Ally and UnitedMasters can come together to create a pathway to opportunity, especially for underrepresented communities,” reads an exclusive press release.
The event also featured performances from both emerging and established artists such as Manu Manzo, Nickoog Clk, and Pusha T.
If that wasn’t enough, the Earn Your Masters panel also featured a live discussion with famed music producer Timbaland.
And the event also included a live panel with Ally Executive Director of brand and sponsorship marketing Bridget Sponsky, Puerto Rican singer Nohemy, Nebraska-native rapper Charlie Curtis-Beard, and Ghanaian-American art curator Larry Ossei-Mensah.
Roommates, what do you think of this amazing event? And are you down to attend the next one?
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023