Tink Says Hitmaka Is Her Special Friend & Shares They Have A Great Business And Personal Relationship
For some time now, fans have been wondering if songstress Tink and her producer Hitmaka have been doing more than just collaborating in the studio together. Tink is known for keeping her personal life personal, but it seems like she may have confirmed that it’s deeper than music when it comes to working with the super producer.
All week, Tink has been making her promotional rounds as she promotes her latest project “Pillow Talk,” which is executive produced by Hitmaka. While making a visit to her hometown Chicago, and speaking with the morning show over there at WGCI, Tink’s relationship status became a topic of discussion.
When asked if she was dating anyone, Tink said, “I am dating, I have special friends.”
Kendra G then shared that she heard that both Tink and Hitmaka have something more than just music going on. Tink responded and said, “That’s my dawg.”
She then proceeded to say,
“I’m glad we mentioned Hitmaka, he’s the executive producer of the album. So outside of personal life, we put in a lot of work. That’s my special friend, we’re very close, we have a great business relationship and personal. I got a soft spot for him.”
This is not the first time Tink and Hitmaka have collaborated. He also executive produced her 2021 project “Heat of the Moment,” as well.
Roommates, if these two are in fact a couple, what should their couple name be?
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023