Tink Says Hitmaka Is Her Special Friend & Shares They Have A Great Business And Personal Relationship
For some time now, fans have been wondering if songstress Tink and her producer Hitmaka have been doing more than just collaborating in the studio together. Tink is known for keeping her personal life personal, but it seems like she may have confirmed that it’s deeper than music when it comes to working with the super producer.
All week, Tink has been making her promotional rounds as she promotes her latest project “Pillow Talk,” which is executive produced by Hitmaka. While making a visit to her hometown Chicago, and speaking with the morning show over there at WGCI, Tink’s relationship status became a topic of discussion.
When asked if she was dating anyone, Tink said, “I am dating, I have special friends.”
Kendra G then shared that she heard that both Tink and Hitmaka have something more than just music going on. Tink responded and said, “That’s my dawg.”
She then proceeded to say,
“I’m glad we mentioned Hitmaka, he’s the executive producer of the album. So outside of personal life, we put in a lot of work. That’s my special friend, we’re very close, we have a great business relationship and personal. I got a soft spot for him.”
This is not the first time Tink and Hitmaka have collaborated. He also executive produced her 2021 project “Heat of the Moment,” as well.
Roommates, if these two are in fact a couple, what should their couple name be?
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
- White Nationalism/Christian Nationalism: Leftist Labels and Manipulation November 28, 2022
- Aesthetic Laser & Energy Devices Market Size Will Attain USD 9.3 Billion by 2030 growing at 10.1% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Acumen Research and Consulting November 28, 2022
- PhonePe Reportedly Close To Acquire Fintech ZestMoney for $300 Mn November 27, 2022
- Avoid This Stock or Buy This Stock on Sale This Cyber Monday? November 27, 2022
- Focal Celestee Headphones: Review – ecoustics.com November 27, 2022