Titans Updated Outlook: Josh Dobbs Starting Week 17
Madeline Shade, 5 months ago 1 min read 46
The Tennessee Titans updated Team Outlook after the team announced QB Josh Dobbs will start Week 17’s matchup against the Cowboys. Dobbs, acquired from the Detroit Lions’ practice squad eight days ago, is in line to start over rookie QB Malik Willis, who struggled in his past three starts. This will be the long-time backup’s first career NFL start. The Titans are 7-8.
View the Tennessee Titans Team Outlook
The post Titans Updated Outlook: Josh Dobbs Starting Week 17 appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023