The Tennessee Titans updated Team Outlook after the team hired former 49ers executive Ran Carthon as their new GM. Carthon, 41, replaces Jon Robinson, who oversaw the trade of A.J. Brown to the Eagles last offseason. Carthon also has experience as a play, as he spent two seasons as the Indianapolis Colts backup RB from 2005-2006.
View the Tennessee Titans Team Outlook
The post Titans Updated Outlook: Ran Carthon Hired as GM appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023