Atria Watford, owned by property company SGS and asset managed by Global Mutual, is pleased to announce that retailer TK Maxx has signed to open a new store at the centre – set to open in summer 2023.
The store will span 30,557 sq ft in total, across three floors (upper mall: 12,886 sq ft, lower mall: 10,189 sq ft, basement: 7,482 sq ft), offering customers much-loved brands and designer labels at affordable prices. The store will stock the retailer’s clothing, accessories, homeware and beauty offer.
The retailer has signed a 10-year lease on the new store – which is also located close to the brand’s headquarters, on nearby Clarendon Road.
The brand has taken on the unit formerly occupied by NEXT – which has relocated and upsized within the centre.
Steve Gray, Head of European Retail Asset Management at Global Mutual, comments: “Following a successful festive period – with footfall back above 2019 levels for December – we’re thrilled to start 2023 on a positive note with this signing. TK Maxx is a much-loved brand, with a diverse product offer and broad appeal. We know it will act as a real draw for shoppers, driving footfall and spend – and we look forward to when it opens its doors in summer 2023.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023