To Protect Global Endangered Species, An Artist Allies With a Revolutionary NFT Project OwlUnited
“As an animal lover and an artist, I am really thrilled to be a part of this global mission, as we are working towards one of the most crucial causes of saving endangered species through the involvement of art. Also, I am looking forward to Indian artists participating extensively in our mission to explore a plethora of global opportunities through the NFT space”, says Suvigya.
Samuel Zekri, Founder of OwlUnited and expert in NFT, is eager to announce that having Suvigya onboard, scales up OwlUnited NFT’s global mission while combining OwlUnited ABCs within one triangle of values “Art-Business-Charity” altogether.
With India being a powerhouse of creativity and art coupled with growing NFT sales value globally, this initiative is sure to create an enormously positive impact on endangered species’ conservation.
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023
- ‘I Am Not A Socialist’: Maxine Waters Spars With Chip Roy During Rules Committee Hearing February 1, 2023
- Obesity Linked To Azheimer’s-Like Changes In Brain February 1, 2023