Tone deaf Hillary mocks Trump for pleading the Fifth
Posted On August 12, 2022
This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get Our Patriot911 Newsletter Delivered To Your Inbox
Hillary Clinton compared former President Donald Trump’s Fifth Amendment motion during his New York deposition to the lengthy interrogation she endured in 2015 about Benghazi.
Citizens for Ethics sent this tweet, which Clinton shared: “For 11 hours, Hillary Clinton testified on Benghazi. Donald Trump often invoked the Fifth Amendment to evade answering a question.”
At her grueling 11-hour testimony during the GOP-led House investigation into the murder of four Americans at the US Embassy in Benghazi, Clinton appeared bored in a photo that she tweeted on Thursday.
Clinton’s testimony included her infamous “What difference does it make at this point?” question.
The Republican backlash against Clinton, who was Secretary of State during the terrorist assault, intensified as she ran for president. The irony of her complaint against Trump is not lost on Americans.
- Rebecca Horvath
- Rebecca Horvath is an editor and writer for NRN. For nearly a decade, Horvath wrote a regular Community Voices column for the Johnson City Press, where she was known to ruffle a few feathers. In 2018, she began writing for the National Federation of Republican Women, interviewing and profiling candidates such as Sen. Martha McSally and Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith. Horvath also contributes to Net3d.home.blog.
Kelly Offield is an investigative journalist and columnist for NRN, specializing on Big Tech’s control of information. Click the red bell on the bottom left to turn on NRN’s website notifications and watch Kelly Offield’s author page to follow the developments of his column.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023