Travis Barker Hospitalized For Pancreatitis Following Colonoscopy
On Tuesday, multiple reports confirmed Travis Barker was hospitalized but details were scarce. According to TMZ, the newlywed was hospitalized because of pancreatitis.
TMZ reports that family members connected to the artist shared that he previously had a colonoscopy.
Multiple sources connected to the family tell TMZ … Travis’ Tuesday hospitalization was a result of the condition — which is an inflammation of the pancreas — and includes symptoms like nausea, intense stomach pain and vomiting. We were not told precisely when Travis had the colonoscopy, but we’re told it was recent.
As previously reported, Barker was transferred from West Hills Hospital to Cedar-Sinai Hospital. He also tweeted:
God save me.
His daughter, Alabama Barker, requested prayers for her father. She wrote on her IG stories:
Please send your prayers.
She also posted and deleted a picture of her at her father’s bed side.
As you know, Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker married a little over a month ago.
Please continue to keep their family in your prayers.
- EV Tailored Platform Vidyut Tech Raises $4 Mn in Equity+Debt Funding from Force Ventures, Veda VC, Others December 9, 2022
- We Founder Circle Launches Two Angel Funds – In India and in GIFT City December 9, 2022
- High Purity Quartz Market Size is expected to reach at USD 1,469 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.8%, Owing to Increasing Demand in Semiconductor Industry December 9, 2022
- To The Courthouse! Ray J & Princess Love Reportedly Fail To Agree On Divorce Settlement December 8, 2022
- Fashion Designer Caila Abdul Calls Out Asian Doll (Exclusive ) December 8, 2022