Trudeau’s MAID Euthanasia Program To Allow Doctors To Kill Kids Without Parental Consent – Tucker
Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
“She’s got a 23-year-old son who suffers from depression and diabetes. Also, he doesn’t have a girlfriend. On that basis alone, doctors have just approved her son’s assisted suicide… because he’s sad and doesn’t have a girlfriend.” – Tucker Carlson
“…about to become a lot more common in Canada as a way of cutting down on healthcare costs” – Tucker Carlson
Be sure to stay up to date with the latest news on our Red Voice Media’s aggregate news homepage. You can also see all of our video content on our dedicated video page. Just want to see all of our different creator’s latest episodes? Check out our shows page. Want to see every piece of PREMIUM content all in one place? Yup, we’ve got that covered on our PREMIUM content page. Not a PREMIUM member yet? You can check it out with a ONE-DOLLAR Trial & go AD-FREE on Red Voice Media, get access to all the PREMIUM content from all of our different creators, support our Constitutional values and help keep Red Voice Media independent of any outside funding.
This piece was written by Red Voice Media on October 27, 2022. It originally appeared in RedVoiceMedia.com and is used by permission.
Read more at RedVoiceMedia.com:
Project Veritas Catches Katie Hobbs’ Sister Disclosing Democrat Scheme to Alter Elections
Megyn Kelly’s 58-Year-Old Sister Suddenly and Unexpectedly Dies Over the Weekend [VIDEO]
Died Suddenly: Number Of High-Profile Deaths Is Becoming Impossible To Ignore [VIDEO]
The post Trudeau’s MAID Euthanasia Program To Allow Doctors To Kill Kids Without Parental Consent – Tucker appeared first on Rob Maness.
- ONGC and Norway’s Equinor Plan Mega Project for Carbon Capture and Storage of 1.5 Mn Tonne of CO² December 9, 2022
- PrepInsta Partners with the K. Ramakrishnan Group of Institutions to Future-Proof the Next Wave of Engineers December 9, 2022
- Schneider Electric Applauded by Frost & Sullivan for Decreasing Unplanned Downtimes/Outages and Carbon Footprint with Its Sustainable Switchgear December 9, 2022
- Locus Launches Delivery Linked Checkout, A First-Of-Its-Kind Integrated Capability Enabling Retail Businesses to Achieve Profitability in Last-Mile Logistics December 9, 2022
- DevX Launches 2nd Co-working Space in Mumbai December 9, 2022