TrueMedix Launches National Reference Laboratory in Bengaluru
The Bengaluru-based company has branches in all 36 districts of Karnataka
New-age medical diagnostics chain TrueMedix launched its operations with the inauguration of the company’s main branch office in Kodigehalli, Bengaluru, in the presence of the Minister of Health and Family Welfare and Medical Education, Government of Karnataka, Dr K. Sudhakar, on 15 December 2022.
The inauguration officially signals TrueMedix’s beginnings as a National Reference Laboratory and drives the company into the spotlight amidst the medical diagnostics sector’s shift toward quicker testing and reporting methods driven by next-generation technology. TrueMedix aims to spearhead this trend as it works with various partners in the ecosystem, including clinics, micro labs, nursing homes, hospitals, medical colleges, research organizations, corporates, and NGOs. TrueMedix will provide patients with a comprehensive list of cost-efficient services that are always consistent and up to global standards.
|L toR Shri Darshan DB Founder & Managing Director TrueMedix, Sri Dr K Sudhakar, Minister of Health and Family Welfare and Medical Education, Government of Karnataka lighting the lamp at the inauguration of TruMedix National Reference Laboratory|
- All Health packages are designed with a 70% discount.
- Senior citizens a 20% discount on every order.
- All healthcare professionals, army and ex-army personnel, and auto, cab, truck, and bus drivers can avail 20% discount on every order.
To avail of these discounts, contact TrueMedix customer care at 080-55554468.
Founder and Managing Director of TrueMedix, Darshan D B, said, “Today marks a momentous day in our hopefully long and remarkable journey to revolutionize the Indian diagnostics sector. Our idea of transformation is built on the principle of making the best technology as accessible as possible, creating a more transparent and welcoming system that prioritizes care and world-class standards. We are grateful to be here and will keep pushing innovation in technology and patient experience on our way ahead.”
TrueMedix has 1 processing centre in Shimoga, and 40 collection centres in all 36 districts of Karnataka, and in other neighbouring districts of states like Kasaragod, Hosur, Hindupur, Anantapur, Solapur, and Kolhapur. The company already has plans to increase this number and envisions processing over 10 million annual tests and serving in excess of 10,000 laboratories and hospitals.
TrueMedix is established as a leading National Reference Laboratory, offering a range of cutting-edge diagnostics services for patients and healthcare partners.
Based in the start-up capital of Bengaluru and with various centers in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Maharashtra, TrueMedix was founded in 2022 to address diagnostic challenges and improve workflows through software-enabled solutions, providing better clinic-patient connectivity and faster sample processing. Besides clinical diagnostic services, TrueMedix will offer end-to-end solutions for clinical and diagnostic laboratory services, hospital laboratory management, central laboratory services, clinical trials, awareness drives, and more.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023