The Minnesota Twins updated Team Outlook after Catcher Christian Vazquez signed onto a 3-year, $30M deal. The longtime Red Sox is changing teams for the second time in five months, as he was dealt from Boston to the World Series-winning Astros at the past summer’s deadline.
View the Minnesota Twins’ Team Outlook
The post Twins Updated Outlook: C Christian Vazquez Inked appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023