The Minnesota Twins updated Team Outlook after superstar SS Carlos Correa passed his physical and signed a six-year, $200M guaranteed deal. In an unprecedented free agency saga, Correa’s deals with the Giants and Mets fell through over concerns about a 2014 surgery on his lower right leg. The coveted World Series winner can end up with $270 over 10 seasons if he can remain healthy and on the field. In 2022, Correa’s first season in Minnesota, he put up a slash line of .291/.366/.467 with 22 home runs and 64 RBIs while playing elite defense.
View the Minnesota Twins Team Outlook
The post Twins Updated Outlook: SS Carlos Correa is Back appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023