Ulta Beauty Faces Ultra-Backlash for Giving Platform to Man Pretending to Be Woman
Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
After cosmetics superstore Ulta Beauty released a podcast Oct. 13 featuring a biological male who “identifies” as a woman discussing “girlhood” and “motherhood,” real women are promising to boycott the brand.
“I really think more women need to wake up to this nonsense,” wrote one Twitter user. “I think too many of us have stayed quiet because we don’t want to hurt feelings and are too concerned with being polite. I’ve had enough. I’m not going to be quiet. #WomanFace is disrespectful.”
On today’s edition of “Problematic Women,” we discuss the fallout and how the company is dealing with it.
Also on today’s show, some Democrats want to redefine infertility. We explain why it matters.
And finally, we discuss the three high school girls from Vermont who were punished for asking a biological male to leave their locker room.
Tune in below.
The post Ulta Beauty Faces Ultra-Backlash for Giving Platform to Man Pretending to Be Woman appeared first on The Daily Signal.
- Dividend Stock Watch List: Lanny’s December 2022 Edition November 30, 2022
- Model Claims Hacked Page, Denies Pregnancy By Rocky Bivens November 30, 2022
- STPI Selects 40 Indian Startups for US Exposure Under their “Building the Next Unicorn” Initiative November 30, 2022
- IKEA to invest £12m in pay and cost-of-living support package November 30, 2022
- Sook partners with Transport for London to welcome local businesses to Shoreditch and Hammersmith November 30, 2022