VH1 Announces The Network Is Cutting Ties With Ceaser Emanuel Following Viral Dog Abuse Video
Well that was quick! VH1 has just announced the network is ending its long-standing relationship with Ceaser Emanuel following footage of him allegedly abusing a dog. Less than 24 hours after the shocking video was released, VH1 also made it clear that although the network is done with Ceaser Emanuel, the upcoming season has already finished production.
In an official statement posted to Instagram, VH1 wrote the following message regarding firing Ceaser Emanuel from the network’s hit series, ‘Black Ink Crew’:
“We have made the decision to cut ties with Ceaser Emanuel from Black Ink Crew New York. Since next season was close to finishing production, this decision will not impact the upcoming season.”
As of now, Ceaser has not publicly responded to being fired from the network, nor has he commented on the viral video of him allegedly picking up a chair and repeatedly hitting a small dog. Although he has maintained his silence for now, his former ‘Black Ink Crew’ co-star Donna Lombardi slammed him on social media.
As we previously reported, Donna didn’t hold back and unleased a lengthy message about Ceaser’s past and present behavior. “If you can treat a dog like this, it shows how sick of a person you truly are. I don’t even get into the life of this man, but this video made me so upset. Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE animals. Especially dogs,” she wrote.
She continued, adding “Even after he beat his daughter up, @vh1 @viacom_intl & the new @blackinkcrew producers tried to protect Ceaser, even made up fake conflicting storylines about my relationship to do it! Now this, cannot be undone. I pray the people see you, @ceaserblackink, as the monster you are. Your karma has been adding up for years, but to do this to two innocent dogs!?! This is crazy. CHARGES NEED TO BE PRESSED, and CANCELLATIONS NEED TO BE MADE!”
Currently no charges have been filed against Ceaser Emanuel regarding the dog assault allegations.
Want tea directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- DevX Launches 2nd Co-working Space in Mumbai December 9, 2022
- EV Tailored Platform Vidyut Tech Raises $4 Mn in Equity+Debt Funding from Force Ventures, Veda VC, Others December 9, 2022
- We Founder Circle Launches Two Angel Funds – In India and in GIFT City December 9, 2022
- High Purity Quartz Market Size is expected to reach at USD 1,469 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.8%, Owing to Increasing Demand in Semiconductor Industry December 9, 2022
- To The Courthouse! Ray J & Princess Love Reportedly Fail To Agree On Divorce Settlement December 8, 2022