Victoria Square signs Sweaty Betty for Northern Ireland debut
Victoria Square, a retail and leisure destination positioned in the heart of Belfast, has announced the signing of global activewear and lifestyle brand Sweaty Betty for its Northern Ireland debut.
Sweaty Betty will occupy a 2,056 sq ft unit on the lower ground level of Victoria Square by the central atrium and feature Sweaty Betty’s extensive range, including leggings, outerwear, underwear, and accessories. The new store is set to open in late October.
Caroline Scott, Sweaty Betty’s SVP of Global Retail at Sweaty Betty, commented on the new location: “As we continue to grow on an international level, it’s exciting to open our debut store within Northern Ireland, a key location for the business. Belfast provides us with a brand-new audience to encourage and empower women through fitness and beyond, and we are looking forward to working with the team at Victoria Square on making this location a real success story for Belfast and the Northern Ireland community.”
Russell Banham, UK Head at Commerz Real, added: “Internationally renowned, Sweaty Betty provides another fantastic activewear and lifestyle option for women within Victoria Square as we look to expand this area of our retail mix. We continue to be the destination of choice when it comes to delivering brand debuts in Northern Ireland. It highlights the vast opportunity within the city of Belfast as well as our ability to attract global names within retail.”
Lambert Smith Hampton and Savills are joint agents for Victoria Square. Victoria Square is managed by the Lambert Smith Hampton’s Belfast office. KBW Property Consultants acted for Sweaty Betty.
- MullenLowe Lintas Group’s Next Era Subbu is the new Group CEO November 28, 2022
- WTF is Impedance? – ecoustics.com November 28, 2022
- ISB Executive Education and Emeritus’ Digital Marketing Programmes Hold the Key to Digital Growth November 28, 2022
- PropTech Firm, Homesfy.in, Raises $1.1 Mn from Marquee Investors Led by Girish Gulati, Ahead of Planned SME IPO November 28, 2022
- GlobalLogic Is Among India’s Best Workplaces in IT and IT-BPM 2022 – Top 25, as Recognized by Great Place to Work India November 28, 2022