Video: An Introduction to DALI Loudspeakers & The Danish Way
DALI is rapidly approaching its 40th year of operation and it would appear that its recent partnership with the Lenbrook Group in Canada is finally going to help solidify its positioning in North America. Some of Canada’s largest high-end stores like Bay Bloor Radio in Toronto have already taken on the Danish delights and experienced significant success with the products.
European and Asian audiophiles have been huge fans of the brand for many decades and there is hope that the new distribution partnership which includes being sold along with NAD, Bluesound, and PSB Speakers will help the brand establish a foothold.
DALI’s speakers can already be found in many North American cities and there is a core belief that dealers are the best way to experience the rather extensive lineup which includes a huge portfolio of home theater, two-channel, wireless, and architectural loudspeakers.
DALI, which stands for Danish Audiophile Loudspeaker Industries, is one of the few companies remaining that makes all of their products in-house. Not only do they make custom cabinets and speaker drivers, they also make the screws.
Outside of Klipsch, DALI is one of the largest manufacturers of loudspeaker cabinets in the world.
In this video, we sit down with DALI’s North American Brand Manager, Jason Zidle, to learn about the company’s product lines and roadmap as they attempt to break into the competitive North American market.
We discuss all of DALI’s products, from the $499 DALI KATCH G2 portable Bluetooth speaker all the way up to their new $100K flagship tower speaker, the DALI KORE.
Audio shoppers should take note of Jason’s favorite model, the DALI Opticon 6 floorstanding loudspeaker ($2,499/pair at Crutchfield), which hits the sweet spot for price and performance, especially when paired with a NAD amplifier.
- iQuanti Wins Great Place to Work® Certification™ December 2, 2022
- LeBron James On Media Of Jerry Jones vs. Kyrie Irving December 2, 2022
- Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Size is expected to reach at USD 17,258 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.6%, Owing to Growing Demand from Food and Beverage Industry December 2, 2022
- ‘Love Is Blind’ Alum SK Alagbada Continues To Deny Cheating Rumors December 1, 2022
- ABC Holds “Emergency Meetings” Over GMA Hosts’ Alleged Affair December 1, 2022