VIDEO REACTIONS: Mar-a-Lago is a Despotic State Attack on an American First Family
This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get Our Patriot911 Newsletter Delivered To Your Inbox
“All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed, they must rely exclusively on force.” — George Orwell, 1984
What Americans witnessed in Mar-a-Lago is an unprecedented attack on our Republic by the federal government. The home invasion of a former President of these United States have never ever happened before.
We are witnessing the abuse of power in the U.S. like that seen in the 57 dictatorships across the world in Russia, Venezuela, in communist regimes like North Korea, China, Cuba and in Islamic supremist nations like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan.
We can now add America under Biden and the Democrat Party as the 58th dictatorship.
Below are members of the Trump family and other commentators expressing both outrage and a dire warning on what Biden and the Democrats have done—taken away equal justice under the law and replaced it with social justice empowered bureaucrats who seek total power and control over we the people from the school house to the White House.
It’s time to drain the swamp of these bolshevist bureaucrats.
Watch, listen and understand
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.
The post VIDEO REACTIONS: Mar-a-Lago is a Despotic State Attack on an American First Family appeared first on Dr. Rich Swier.
- Dr Rich Swier
- Dr. Rich Swier is a guest author for NRN. He holds a Doctorate of Education from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA, a Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems from the George Washington University, Washington, D.C., and a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts from Washington University, St. Louis, MO. Dr. Swier is a 23-year Army veteran who retired as a Lieutenant Colonel in 1990.
Kelly Offield is an investigative journalist and columnist for NRN, specializing on Big Tech’s control of information. Click the red bell on the bottom left to turn on NRN’s website notifications and watch Kelly Offield’s author page to follow the developments of his column.
- Meze Audio’s Epoque Fuses Art and High-End Audio Technology December 8, 2022
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Shares Idea Of Drawing Black Men To Church By ‘Raising Cannabis’ December 8, 2022
- Meghan Markle Planned To Have A ‘Single Girl Summer’ Before Meeting Prince Harry December 8, 2022
- Campfire Audio’s Orbit True Wireless Earphones Promise A New Aural Adventure December 8, 2022
- Two Women Sue Apple After Exes Used AirTags To Track Them December 8, 2022