Last month marked an end of an era when “The Wendy Williams Show” officially came to an end after 13 seasons. However, it looks like the legendary host is already looking past her talk show and gearing up for her next business venture. Recently Wendy Williams took to social media to tease her upcoming podcast.
Under a new Instagram handle, Wendy teased “The Wendy Experience Podcast,” and shared posts of herself expressing her excitement.
She shared a short video clip and said,
“Doing A Show, Not a TV Show Sorry it is a WENDY EXPERIENCE! STAY TUNED!”
She also shared a photo and said, “When one door closes a LARGER one Opens! Last Day on SET!”
As previously reported, the last and final episode of “The Wendy Williams Show,” aired on June 17th, and Wendy was not present for the final show. Within the past week, fans noticed that the talk show’s YouTube Channel, Instagram account, and official website were removed. The removal of the show’s social platforms upset some fans.
One Roommate said, “Smh…it like they are erasing her damn.” Another person said, “They doing too much why they gotta take everything down tho?”
Wendy has not spoken out after the final episode of her talk show aired, however, fans have been waiting for Wendy to make her official comeback.
Roommates, are you looking forward to Wendy Williams’ new podcast?
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
- Planview Selects AWS as Its Preferred Public Cloud Provider December 1, 2022
- Shure SRH440A Studio Headphones: Review December 1, 2022
- WriteSome Raises Pre-seed Funding of Undisclosed Amount to Expand its App to Mass Market December 1, 2022
- IppoPay Acquires Roamsoft Technologies to ramp up developer base December 1, 2022
- Movate Recognized as a Market Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ Future of Work – Services and Solutions 2022, U.S. December 1, 2022