WeSecureApp Is Empanelled by CERT-In for Providing Information Security Auditing Service
Business Wire India
- CERT-In is a functional organization of The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, with the objective of securing Indian cyberspace
- WeSecureApp’s expertise and domain know-how of enterprise cybersecurity services provide the foundation for a successful partnership
WeSecureApp (Tek Cube Pvt Ltd) announced that it has been empanelled by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) to offer information security auditing services to organizations in addition to its existing cybersecurity enabled offerings.
“We are proud to join the elite list of CERT-In empanelled vendors. In the last 5 years, we have worked with more than 200 global customers providing world-class offensive security services. Today with 35+ security engineers, that includes OSCP, CRTP, CISA, CREST and PNPT, we are ready to support the Indian BFSI vertical,” said Anurag Giri, Chief Business Officer, WeSecureApp.
Cybersecurity is rapidly emerging and requires a trustworthy partner with a deep understanding of technology to establish a secure ecosystem for enterprises. WeSecureApp’s global expertise since 2016 endeavors to ensure basic to high levels of security of data and operations for their clients in security consulting, auditing, and testing services.
- Shure SRH440A Studio Headphones: Review December 1, 2022
- WriteSome Raises Pre-seed Funding of Undisclosed Amount to Expand its App to Mass Market December 1, 2022
- IppoPay Acquires Roamsoft Technologies to ramp up developer base December 1, 2022
- Movate Recognized as a Market Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ Future of Work – Services and Solutions 2022, U.S. December 1, 2022
- PrimeOS Raises $1 Mn in Seed Round, Provides Partial Exit to Early Backers, Including VCats, at 3X Valuation December 1, 2022