White House responds to gun industry’s claims it will forbid sale of AR-15 ammo
This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
According to the firearms industry, Joe Biden intends to stop selling AR-15 ammo
The White House is refuting claims made by the firearms industry, which says the government is considering a policy that would sever up to 30% of the civilian supply of AR-15 ammo.
The White House may reportedly enact a new policy that would drastically reduce the amount of civilian 5.56mm ammunition, according to a report by The Blaze citing representatives from Winchester Ammunition.
The response from the White House says the claims are “way off” but officials from the National Shooting Sports Foundation calls that a lie; they say the Biden administration is targeting an ammunition plant in Missouri as part of its response to recent mass shootings.
- Rebecca Horvath
- Rebecca Horvath is an editor and writer for NRN. For nearly a decade, Horvath wrote a regular Community Voices column for the Johnson City Press, where she was known to ruffle a few feathers. In 2018, she began writing for the National Federation of Republican Women, interviewing and profiling candidates such as Sen. Martha McSally and Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith. Horvath also contributes to Net3d.home.blog.
- Paytm Payments Services Ltd to Resubmit Application for Authorization to provide Payment Aggregator Services November 26, 2022
- MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar Inaugurates Digital India Startup Hub at STPI, Davanagere in Karnataka November 26, 2022
- How to Choose the Right Slot Games for Maximum Fun November 26, 2022
- Amazon Shutting Down Its Edtech Offering in India Operations from Aug 2023 November 26, 2022
- Black Friday Headphone Deals: Up to 63% Off Sennheiser Headphones and Earbuds November 26, 2022