White Sox Updated Outlook: Andrew Benintendi Inked
Madeline Shade, 6 months ago 1 min read 56
The Chicago White Sox updated Team Outlook after all-star OF Andrew Benintendi signed a five-year, $75M deal with the team in free agency. The $75M guarantee is the largest free-agent contract in team history.
View the Chicago White Sox Team Outlook
The post White Sox Updated Outlook: Andrew Benintendi Inked appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023