Whoopi Goldberg Address Justice Clarence Thomas
One thing we know about Whoopi Goldberg is that she doesn’t mince her words, and on ‘The View’ she expressed her disappointment in the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade, specifically Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
On Monday, the ladies of ‘The View’ discussed their opinions about the 50-year-old law that was overturned.
While expressing her sentiments, Whoopi specifically addressed Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas
What’s next? Clarence Thomas is signaling they would like to get rid of contraception. Do you understand, sir? No, because you don’t have to use it?
Whoopi also mentioned his interracial marriage:
We were not in the Constitution either. We were not even people. You better hope that they don’t come for you, Clarence, and say ‘you should not be married to your wife,’ who happens to be white. Because they will move back.
She continued to discuss the constitution:
And you better hope that nobody says, ‘You know, well, you’re not in the Constitution. You’re back to being a quarter of a person.’ Because that’s not going to work either.
Whoopi also addressed “female governors.”
The idea that any of these female governors who are sitting there talking about they wanna be a voice for the silent…be a voice for the present. Be a voice for the ones you can also see.
Whoopi also stated:
Stop saying this is a win for all women because it’s not.
As you know, the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in a shocking 6-3 vote. The result sent the country into shockwaves, and protests erupted across the country.
Roomies, what do you think of this?
- Avaali Announces ‘Kosha’, an HR Initiative for the Employees in Association With India’s Top Hospital November 29, 2022
- Zeon Lifesciences Upgrades its Paonta Sahib Plant enabled with AI and Industry 2.0 Automation November 29, 2022
- The next stage: APRU-Google-UN ESCAP AI for Social Good Project now working directly with government agencies November 29, 2022
- Megaport Adds Cloud and Networking Sales Veteran Jeff Tworek to the Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer November 29, 2022
- 4Fin Raises Seed Round of USD 1M, Also Gets NBFC License from RBI November 29, 2022