Why Fentanyl Is Killing So Many Americans
Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Two milligrams. That’s all the fentanyl it takes to be potentially lethal to the average adult in America, according to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
It’s killing thousands of Americans, and it’s flooding into the country.
More than 107,000 people in the United States died of drug overdoses and drug poisonings in 2021, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Nearly 70% of those deaths were due to synthetic opioids such as fentanyl.
Research on fentanyl shows that it can be 100 times more potent than morphine and 10 to 20 times more potent than heroin.
But it’s not just lethal. It’s extremely cheap. A single dose can cost about $2, according to some estimates.
So, who is responsible for this crisis plaguing our country?
Have an opinion about this article? To sound off, please email [email protected] and we’ll consider publishing your edited remarks in our regular “We Hear You” feature. Remember to include the url or headline of the article plus your name and town and/or state.
The post Why Fentanyl Is Killing So Many Americans appeared first on The Daily Signal.
JOIN US @NewRightNetwork on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
New Right Network depends on your support. Donate now
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023