Woman Testifies That An Attorney Representing Trey Songz’s Alleged Victim, Offered Her Up To $200K To Lie About Him In Sexual Assault Case
It looks like a recent hearing for a sexual assault case involving Trey Songz resulted in a woman testifying that the alleged victim’s attorney tried to bribe her to lie about him during the case. The attorney has since denied the claims made by the woman.
This case involves a woman named Jauhara Jeffries, who alleges Trey violated her during a New Year’s Eve party back in 2017. According to transcripts obtained by TMZ, a woman named Mariah Thielen testified that she met with Jauhara’s attorney Ariel Mitchell in April of 2021 in Miami at a bar. She claims that during their meeting Ariel had been carrying a gun and smelled like marijuana.
Mariah, who was with Jauhara the night of the alleged incident in 2017, claims that Ariel offered to pay her $100k-$200k if she lied and said that she saw Trey sexually assault Jauhara, as well as say that the singer assaulted her too. Mariah explained that Ariel’s plan was to take the allegations to Trey’s team with hopes of negotiating a financial settlement.
Mariah says she turned down the offer, and shortly after went to Trey legal team to tell them about the meeting with Ariel.
Ariel has denied Mariah’s claims, telling TMZ,
“We’re highly confident and certain the court will find the witness committed perjury. Parties are still awaiting the judges’ further instructions on how to proceed given the witness’s inconsistent testimony during the hearing.”
TMZ noted that Ariel also had a partner that withdrew from this case, to which she explained, “He will be representing me against the parties involved in this disgraceful motion brought by Trey Songz and his representatives.”
Roommates, what are your thoughts?
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023