Women’s March 2022: Protesters Harass Daily Signal Reporters
Posted On October 9, 2022
Editor’s note: Videos and photos in this article contain adult language.
Thousands of pro-abortion activists gathered in Washington, D.C. on Saturday to rally with the Women’s March following the overturn of Roe v. Wade.
The Daily Signal spoke with many attendees about the post-Dobbs landscape, asking whether attendees support any restrictions on abortion. Most of the Women’s Marchers that The Daily Signal spoke with said that they did not support a single restriction on abortion, even if the unborn baby could feel pain or was able to survive outside the womb.
One Women’s Marcher acknowledged that “having abortion banned means that…now I have to be more careful when I have sex.”
Multiple activists who routinely protest outside the homes of the Supreme Court justices also attended the event — activists whose illegal protesting I had exposed in a report for The Daily Wire over the summer. Both Maryland and Virginia law prohibits picketing at the residence of an individual to disrupt or threaten to disrupt that individual’s “tranquility in his home.” Federal law also prohibits such behavior.
We observed some of these activists (including Nadine Seiler) harassing pro-life activists who attended the march. The pro-abortion demonstrators repeatedly screamed at the pro-life activists, loudly blared megaphones right into their ears, and trampled on their pro-life banner.
Some of these Supreme Court activists recognized me from my coverage of their demonstrations and proceeded to harass myself and my video producer until we left the Women’s March, screaming and swearing at us, shoving their hands in front of our cameras, ringing bells in our faces and yelling into our ears with megaphones.
One activist repeatedly blew into a whistle so vigorously, and so close to my face, that her saliva landed all over my face.
“Sucks when that happens, doesn’t it,” shrieked activist Sadie Kuhns, as she followed us to the police line. Kuhns also accused me of doxxing her through my coverage, which illustrates how she herself frequently posts about her activities at the homes of the justices.
“Bye b—-!” the activists screamed when we departed.
Have an opinion about this article? To sound off, please email [email protected]lySignal.com and we’ll consider publishing your edited remarks in our regular “We Hear You” feature. Remember to include the url or headline of the article plus your name and town and/or state.
The post Women’s March 2022: Protesters Harass Daily Signal Reporters appeared first on The Daily Signal.
New Right Network depends on the support of readers like you. Donate now
- The Daily Signal
- The Daily Signal is a guest author for NRN. They deliver investigative and feature reporting and the most important political news and commentary. The team is committed to truth and unmatched in knowledge of Washington’s politics and policy debates. They tell these stories in formats that respect your time and intelligence.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023