World Startup Convention 2023 Ready to Host the World’s Biggest Startup Funding Festival at the India Expo Mart
- The event intends to aid startup funding and international exposure for India and other nations’ entrepreneurial ecosystems
- The 3-day mega convention will be held from 24th to 26th March 2023 at the India Expo Mart, Knowledge Park-II, Greater Noida Expressway
- World Startup Convention 2023 will be one of the biggest events to bring startups, venture capitalists, angel investors and networks together
World Startup Convention (WSC) is all set to host one of the biggest startup funding festivals at the India Expo Mart, which is one of the largest integrated venues for conventions in India. The 3-day mega convention is scheduled to start on 24th March 2023 and will continue till 26th March 2023. The tickets are now available on BookMyShow, which is the official ticketing partner for the event.
The convention will potentially be a massive gathering of leading Entrepreneurs and Founders of more than 75K startups from over 50 countries, 1.5K+ Venture Capitalists, 9K Angel Investors, and approximately 2.5K Angel Networks. The event intends to aid startup funding and international exposure for India and other nations’ entrepreneurial ecosystems.
Providing startups with unparalleled growth opportunities, the 3-day convention gives startups an opportunity to participate in fundraising events, startup expos, and startup conferences. They can also be a part of the WSC Awards 2023, which aims to recognise the relentless entrepreneurs, investors, and other members of the startup ecosystem who have demonstrated extraordinary resilience to unleash new opportunities during uncertain times.
The WSC also has cash prizes of up to 20,00,00,000 ($2.5M) for winners of multiple startup competitions in various categories. Additionally, it is touted to be a prominent platform for entrepreneurs and founders to launch or relaunch their firms and get massive worldwide traction.
Commenting on this Arjun Chaudhary, Co-Founder, WSC, said, “Over the years, India has emerged as the third largest startup ecosystem in the world. It is home to numerous startups, and entrepreneurial initiatives are continuously increasing. With the World Startup Convention, we intend to democratize startup funding and create more investment channels for almost every entrepreneur. “
Luke Talwar, Co-Founder, WSC, further added “Gradually, the number of startups in India, as well as abroad, are increasing, majorly driven by technological advancements. There are newer, disruptive, and one-of-a-kind ideas that are taking the shape of business ventures. World Startup Convention aims to proffer these high-potential startups with immediate access to resources that they need for exponential growth. We intend to provide startups as well as investors with a platform where they can explore multiple investment opportunities in the global startup ecosystem. Through this event, attendees also have a chance to build a robust network with business leaders across sectors.”
Startups, entrepreneurs, agencies, as well as investors from across the world can participate in the event with a 3-day Delegate Pass. The WSC 2023 is also open to future entrepreneurs, enthusiasts, students, academia and parents with a one-day Visitor Pass.
About World Startup Convention
World startup Convention is the largest startup convention in the World, World Startup Convention aims to bring together growth-minded entrepreneurs from across the globe to put their collective energies together to move to the next level in their individual games.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023