Wren Kitchens celebrates their new Sheffield showroom opening
An impressive Wren Kitchens showroom in Sheffield, Drakehouse Retail Park, officially opened its doors on Friday 30th September 2022.
The UK’s largest manufacturer and retailer of kitchens are continuing with their expansion plans, with the opening of a new 7,500 square ft Sheffield showroom.
The new showroom boasts 38 full size kitchen displays,18 VR enabled design suites, sink and tap display areas, a quartz and laminate worktop display stand, appliance studios,inspiration stations and smart light displays.
Customers will be able to work with Wren’s expert designers to create their new kitchen using Wren’s award-winning 3D software. The dedicated VR customer service desks allow customers to experience their new kitchen using virtual reality, including walking around it and opening doors and drawers.
The showroom was officially opened by the Mayor of Sheffield and local former professional boxer Johnny Nelson.
Sheffield Showroom Manager, David Fedrick commented, “We are excited to open our new showroom in Sheffield. We have been in the city for many years, helping customers create the perfect cooking and hosting areas for their homes, and this new showroom will allow us to serve more customers and make more dream kitchens a reality.”
- Paytm Payments Services Ltd to Resubmit Application for Authorization to provide Payment Aggregator Services November 26, 2022
- MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar Inaugurates Digital India Startup Hub at STPI, Davanagere in Karnataka November 26, 2022
- How to Choose the Right Slot Games for Maximum Fun November 26, 2022
- Amazon Shutting Down Its Edtech Offering in India Operations from Aug 2023 November 26, 2022
- Black Friday Headphone Deals: Up to 63% Off Sennheiser Headphones and Earbuds November 26, 2022