Y-Combinator-backed Writesonic Launches ChatSonic, a Super-Powerful ChatGPT
Battle for AI-powered content generator’s throne begins
- Writesonic is a startup powered by world’s best Startup accelerator Y- Combinator US- S21, headquartered at Delaware, US
- Samanyou Garg is the sole founder
- Raised 2.6M $in Sept 2021 in seed round led by Soma Capital, US and 20 other investors. Planning Series A/B funding to be raised in first quarter of 2023
How ChatSonic Addresses ChatGPT’s Limitations
- ChatSonic is not restricted to 2021 data;
- It offers information on the latest topics with Google-search integration;
- It provides AI image generation through DallE and Stable Diffusion integrations within chat;
- It responds to voice commands like Siri or Alexa do;
- It offers personalised avatars such as math teacher, fitness trainer, etc.;
- ChatSonic’s Chrome extension enables the user to use it’s AI capabilities on any website;
- ChatSonic provides custom templates for various features such as blogs, ads, emails, tweets, etc.; and,
- ChatSonic’s API allows businesses to easily integrate it with their own platforms
The India born, sole founder and creator of Chatsonic Samanyou Garg has recently been creating ripples worldwide with his innovation and creation. Chatsonic is an AI-powered content creation platform that enables people to create content ten times faster than other AI-powered content creation engines. Backed by Y-Combinator, Writesonic is revolutionizing the way organizations use AI to personalize the customer experience and drive engagement. Following in the footsteps of OpenAI’s ChatGPT, which has caused a stir in the last two months, ChatSonic is a powerful tool for anyone looking to create engaging content quickly and effortlessly.
ChatGPT is an amazing tool, however users are frequently facing three issues. Firstly, it is unable to generate results on any topic after September 2021. Secondly, it is often down and thirdly it does not provide an API. Writesonic has solved all of these problems by introducing ChatSonic, which is integrated with Google search results and boasts near-zero downtime. Besides this, ChatSonic’s API allows businesses to easily integrate it with their own platform. As a result, many users are now switching from unreliable ChatGPT over to ChatSonic for real-time information on any topic. In addition, users are loving the voice command feature, personalized chat, and Chrome extension that come with ChatSonic.
ChatSonic’s revolutionary Chrome extension is proving to be very helpful for the users as it displays ChatGPT-like responses alongside Google Search results. Additionally, generate any kind of content, be it blog posts, emails, tweets, posts, product descriptions, ads etc., on any website like Gmail, Twitter, LinkedIn and literally every website on the internet.
Garg, founder of Writesonic says, “ChatSonic has emerged as the best alternative to ChatGPT, surpassing all of its limitations. In the last 3-4 weeks, ChatSonic’s user base has grown by 10X with hundreds of thousands of users using the platform every week. So far, ChatSonic has generated more than 3 Million pieces of content that is equivalent to more than 1 Billion words.”
He further added, “In today’s busy world, it can be hard to break the writer’s block. That’s why we created a platform with a user-friendly interface that works for customers, businesses, organizations, and content creators alike. It allows them to easily create content with minimal human intervention.” Additionally, he announced that the ChatSonic mobile app will be launching on Android and iOS platforms this week.
Writesonic is a Y-Combinator backed AI writing and image generation platform that empowers everyone in the world to create any form of content 10X faster. Think of it as Canva for writing, with tools that simplify the process of creating, editing, and publishing SEO-optimized articles, blog posts, ads, landing pages, eCommerce product descriptions, social media posts, and many other forms of content. Founded in 2021 by Samanyou Garg and based in California, Writesonic has received over 10,000+ 5-star reviews on G2, TrustPilot, and Capterra. Additionally, the company is backed by renowned investors like HOF Capital (investors in Uber, Stripe, Alibaba, UiPath, Klarna), Rebel Fund (team includes founders of Instacart, Reddit, and Cruise), Soma Capital (investors in Deel, Rippling, Razorpay, Lattice, coda, Rappi), Broom Ventures, Amino Capital (investors in Zoom, Webflow, Rippling), and some of the best angels from different industries.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023