Yamaha Releases Flagship TW-E7B True Wireless Earbuds
Yamaha today introduced their flagship TW-E7B true wireless earbuds for $279.95. These feature packed earphones combine proprietary Advanced Active Noise-Cancelling (ANC) with a Listening Optimizer that analyzes and corrects in real time for individual ear shapes and wearing styles.
Advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC): The headphones analyze and make adjustments to minimize unwanted background noise, but without diminishing the sound quality of the content you want to listen to.
Ambient Sound: The TW-E7B has built-in microphones to monitor ambient sound so that you are still aware of your surroundings in case you need to communicate or react to something outside your listening environment.
- Tip: ANC or Ambient Sound don’t work at the same time, but you can select one or the other when needed.
Listening Optimizer: Yamaha’s Listening Optimizer feature makes automatic continuous adjustments to compensate for changes in wearing conditions.
Listening Care: Headphone listening can be frustrating because the output across all frequencies isn’t always balanced. As a result, listeners keep turning the volume up and down with a piece of content. Although you will be able to hear the softer frequencies better, the already loud frequencies become louder and can damage your hearing.
Yamaha’s Listening Care feature compensates for this by delivering sound across a wide frequency range and volume setting. You can set the volume once and hear an entire song or movie without fiddling with the volume control.
Qualcomm Inside: The Yamaha TW-E7B includes Qualcomm® cVc (Clear Voice Capture) to improve voice quality for phone calls, as well as Qualcomm® TrueWireless™ Mirroring for seamless earbud “role swapping” for a more stable connection with Bluetooth sources while saving power.
In-Ear Detection: Music playback automatically pauses when an earbud is removed and playback resumes when an earbud is re-inserted.
Gaming Mode: A low-latency mode is included for gameplay support or watching videos.
Yamaha Headphone Control App (iOS, Android): This allows you to turn Listening Care, Ambient Sound, and Game Mode features on and off as well making additional adjustments such as EQ (Equalizer) by using your smartphone.
- Tip: There are also limited control buttons on the TW-E7B.
Voice Assistants: The TW-E7B works with both Siri and Google Assistant.
- Driver Size/Type: 10mm/Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Microphone: Phone calling is supported by Yamaha’s advanced mic design.
- Playback Time (full Charge): Up to 22 hours
- Playback Time (10-minute charge): One Hour
- Charging Time: Approximately 2 hours
- Included Accessories: Storage/Charging Case, USB Power Cable, Eartips
- Color Choices: Dark Blue, Beige, Black, and White
Price & Availability
The Yamaha TW-E7B True Wireless Earbuds are available for $279.95 at Amazon.
- Rays Updated Outlook: SP Zach Eflin Signed December 2, 2022
- Balenciaga Designer Finally Apologizes For BDSM Ad Scandal December 2, 2022
- Video: Are The KEF LSX II Better Than A Sonos System? December 2, 2022
- Twitter Debates Over ‘Work Husbands & Wives’ In Wake Of ‘GMA’ Scandal December 2, 2022
- Social Media Found Lydia MacNair’s Family In Less Than 10 Hours December 2, 2022