The New York Yankees updated Team Outlook after the team exercised Luis Severino’s team option for the 2023 MLB season. The right-handed pitcher will be making $15M over the next year.
The post Yankees Updated Outlook: Luis Severino Team Option appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Avoid This Stock or Buy This Stock on Sale This Cyber Monday? November 27, 2022
- Focal Celestee Headphones: Review – ecoustics.com November 27, 2022
- Katupalli Port, Part of Adani Ports, Procures Electric Vehicles ITVs November 27, 2022
- Hama, A German Electronic Manufacturing Firm, Enters the Indian Market November 27, 2022
- Packers Updated Outlook: ED Justin Hollins Claimed November 27, 2022