Yodel Direct becomes patron of the Giftware Association and Creative Industry Association – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has become an official patron of the Giftware Association (GA) and Creative Industry Association via its Yodel Direct service. The patronage reinforces Yodel’s support for the growth of small businesses through its store-to-door and store-to-store delivery services.
The GA is the UK’s national trade association for the gift and home industry, with its members ranging from retailers and suppliers to individual craftspeople. The Creative Industry Association is a non-profit trade association for businesses and professionals who are working in or want to work in the creative, craft and hobby industry.
Members of GA and the Creative Industry Association will benefit from a 10% discount on Yodel Direct services, with Yodel Direct becoming the exclusive sponsor of the annual GA Gift of the Year awards.
Sam Holden, CCO at Yodel, said: “Having an efficient, cost-effective way to distribute products to customers is vital and we will be providing entrepreneurs in the craft industry with advice and support for the growth of their businesses. We are proud to be partnering with the Giftware Association and Creative Industry Association to support these small business members across the UK, through our Yodel Direct service.”
Sarah Ward, CEO at the Giftware Association, commented “It is a great honour to have Yodel involved in The Gift Awards 2022 and to also be offering our members unique information, support and benefits.”
Craig De Souza, CEO, at the Creative Industry Association, added: “We are excited to have Yodel Direct as Patrons of both associations and offer vital service to businesses in the UK. We are looking forward to working closer in the coming months and provide members with our valuable service.”
Launched in 2021, Yodel Direct, Yodel’s consumer to consumer service, allows customers to ship parcels up to 60x50x50cm and weighing up to 10kg. Yodel Direct customers benefit from two services; the Store-to-Store service, meaning they can drop off their parcel at their nearest Yodel Direct store for their recipient to collect at theirs, and the Store to Door service which allows them to drop off their package at their nearest Yodel Direct store to be directly delivered to their recipient’s address.
- Schneider Electric Applauded by Frost & Sullivan for Decreasing Unplanned Downtimes/Outages and Carbon Footprint with Its Sustainable Switchgear December 9, 2022
- Locus Launches Delivery Linked Checkout, A First-Of-Its-Kind Integrated Capability Enabling Retail Businesses to Achieve Profitability in Last-Mile Logistics December 9, 2022
- DevX Launches 2nd Co-working Space in Mumbai December 9, 2022
- EV Tailored Platform Vidyut Tech Raises $4 Mn in Equity+Debt Funding from Force Ventures, Veda VC, Others December 9, 2022
- We Founder Circle Launches Two Angel Funds – In India and in GIFT City December 9, 2022